- to be one of Europe’s most respected companies offering quality wooden products.
- to promote an environmentally friendly and healthy lifestyle, improve the quality of life and create joy for years.
Principles followed by Palmako AS in its everyday work
- We are honest
- We are goal-oriented
- We are open to change
- We are willing to take responsibility
- We respect our cooperation partners
- We assess our colleagues by their results, not by their words
- We share knowledge and skills with one another
- We aim to do, rather than impress
Palmako values highly the possibility to work with timber, which is a material that in addition to many other good qualities (lightweight, strong, processed easily and with very little energy, good heat insulation, beautiful) is a renewable natural resource. Palmako wishes to share the value of this unique building material with as many people as possible. Although wood is a sustainable and regenerative natural resource, forestry requires careful and responsible management. Palmako is FSC® certified, ensuring that we use wood from responsibly managed forests. Palmako AS places emphasis on environmentally friendly ways of thinking in everyday life and values greatly the wellbeing of the environment and its natural resources.