The following cookies are used on Palmako’s website:
- Temporary cookies that are deleted automatically after each visit. The server uses these cookies to store information on the activities performed by the website. This allows the user to resume their activities from where they left off the last time.
- Persistent cookies that are retained in the user’s computer after closing the web browser. These cookies are used to store the visitor’s preferences.
- First-party cookies that originate from the service provider’s website, and may be either temporary or persistent. These cookies can be used to store information to be re-used on the next visit to the website.
- Third-party cookies that are used by the websites belonging to the service provider’s partners, embedded or linked on the service provider’s website.
The following cookies are also used on the website:
- PHP session cookie starting with SESSID prefix:
This cookie is used to retain PHP session information, primarily for providing shopping basket functionality.
The user can disable transmission of data collected on website usage to Google for cookies, and also disable further processing of these data on Google’s servers. For this, the user must download and install a special add-on for their corresponding browser: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=en