The quality features of Palmako garden houses:
• Wall logs with Chalet cut for wind and rain resistant corners.
• Double tongue starting from 34 mm wall thickness ensuring a warmer house.
• Only solid timber roof and floor boards, majority of floor and roof boards have a thickness of 19 mm.
• Strong and pressure treated foundation joists for solid construction and durability.
• Strong roof purlins, designed according to the snow load.
• Storm protection for windy days: wind braces or threaded rods.
• A complete assembly kit (incl. roof cap for pavilion houses) for quick assembly.
• Several pavilions have pre-manufactured wall and roof elements, which significantly facilitate and speed up the house erection.
• The quality of our doors and windows is the best in its class: laminated timber door frames, low door sill covered with stainless steel, turn-tilt windows, real glass and wide openings. Every product is marked separately with the type of doors and windows used in given model.
• House packs include detailed installation manuals in several languages.
NB! The house package contents vary according to the model. Description of each house model lists essential details.